A fragment is a required asset that is associated with a single template asset. The association between a template and a fragment is made by the fragment, using the predefined "template" front matter property, and assigning it the name of the template it is associated with.
- file location: root/source/fragments
- file type/content: .html/HTML or .md/Markdown
- front matter required: yes
- required predefined front matter properties: template, title
- optional predefined front matter properties: appendToTarget
- applicable data-trio-* attributes: data-trio-include, data-trio-callback, data-trio-link