A fragment is a required asset that is associated with a single template asset. The association between a template and a fragment is made by the fragment, using the predefined "template" front matter property, and assigning it the name of the template it is associated with.
- file location: root/source/fragments
- file type/content: .html/HTML or .md/Markdown
- front matter required: yes
- required predefined front matter properties: template, title
- optional predefined front matter properties: appendToTarget
- applicable data-trio-* attributes: data-trio-include, data-trio-callback, data-trio-link
Your Financial Support Of This Project Is Greatly Appreciated
Trio is an open source project and is therefore free of charge to use both for noncommercial and commercial use, but when you use Trio to create a new website, please consider donating a few bucks. It doesn't take very long, the process is secure, and it will allow us to continue to support the community and to maintain and enhance Trio going forward.
Show your ❤️, add your ★ to the Github repo.