Trio's unique approach to extending your pages with dynamic content using its tag-based callback mechanism makes it stand out from other static site generators, which rely on either templating engines or frameworks.
Effective Use Of This Documentation
This site serves as the official documentation site for the Trio project and its source is hosted on Github at 4awpawz/trio-docs.
- It is recommended that you first read the Getting Started page to learn how to install Trio on your computer.
- Then read the Core Concepts page, which will provide you with information about Trio's core concepts, such as what project assets are, and how Trio uses them to construct your site's pages.
- Familiarize yourself with Trio's terminal command line interface.
- Dig deeper into specific topics, which are listed in the documentation's index.
Trio and its documentation are both open source projects and there are numerous ways that you can contribute to the evolution and quality of both.
For instance, you can:
- report an issue in the appropriate repository
- fork either project and issue a pull request that addresses an issue
- If you are considering forking either project and issuing a pull request then please first create an issue in the appropriate repository (see above) that identifies its purpose so that a discussion can begin around the process.
Getting Answers To Your Questions
Seeking answers to questions is a great way for you to get involved and contribute to this project because the answers that you get may help others as well.
Stay up to date on the latest development of Trio and engage with the community with these helpful resources.
- Follow @gettriossg on Twitter.
Share Your Stories
So you created an awesome site with Trio. Below are some ways you can share your experience with others:
Your Financial Support Of This Project Is Greatly Appreciated
Trio is an open source project and is therefore free of charge to use both for noncommercial and commercial use, but when you use Trio to create a new website, please consider donating a few bucks. It doesn't take very long, the process is secure, and it will allow us to continue to support the community and to maintain and enhance Trio going forward.
Show your ❤️, add your ★ to the Github repo.